Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Find


This past Saturday morning Henry and I were out in the yard. I was working on our fence while he played. When things became quiet, I came around the corner to find him with his face pressed up to the front door glass pane, talking away! No one was inside the house, so perhaps he was mesmerized by the vibration of his voice against the glass. Reminds me of his experiments with the mirror...

3 comments:

  1. my gosh, you could fill a book with all his sweetness. love that kid. really hoping to see you guys before the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could he be more cute? Looks like he's missing a shoe in the pic.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he does look like he is missing a shoe! But I would not risk the wrath of his mama by not properly outfitting him!

    ReplyDelete