Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Heard It On NPR

Recently, we have been hearing from a lot of friends in town about a series of articles on NPR that have focused on Williams Syndrome. We have listened to a few of the stories, and find that there is always something new to learn about the syndrome. Some of the information can cause us worry, but much of it just confirms that our Henry is a priceless joy in our life. If you would like to hear some of the stories for yourself, and learn more about your friend, you can try here. My personal favorite is this one. The boy in it makes me think of what Henry could be like when he is older (a drummer!).

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for making this part of your life so available to us, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shot. They're glowing. Glad to hear NPR is spotlighting Williams. So when does Henry get his drum kit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And to think that I am so honored to be Henry's grammie and Oliver's too. They both bring such happiness into my life.

    ReplyDelete