Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Power of NO

He now greets people with a Hi! followed by an immediate No! (a word he has been hearing a lot of lately), causing confused looks. And today Lisa found him with a dried piece of dog poop in his mouth, which nearly caused her an early death from hysteria. Yes folks, this is my son. (here shown in his finest while his clothing is being hosed off after his unsavory culinary choices) I never knew that I could feel both love and exasperation simultaneously.

4 comments:

  1. Oh
    My
    Stars!

    It just never ends, does it? You think you have all the quirks worked out, and then BAM here comes another set to look out for! Yucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian...you're such a funny writer! I ate bird poo when I was young...it must be in the family! ~ MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have been told about that incident!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it is any consolation i caught our Heidi in her younger years investigating the track of a sliding glass door where she happily devoured a large dead moth. She also investigated abc gum under restaurant tables and got into her own diaper and put poop in her ear.... hang in the B&L your gonna make it! :o) (kc)

    ReplyDelete