This is the first year that I grew Bells of Ireland, and I am glad that I did. They are an unusual flower that bring a nice shade of green to a bouquet. Here I paired them with colorful Cosmos in an arrangement for a friend. (And PLEASE do not tell the guys at the lumber yard that I have interest in floral arrangements!)
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mushroom picking, flower arranging...I dunno. Seriously though Brian beautiful. Will have to add those to my next year's planting list.
ReplyDeleteHa! Yeah, I think you would like the Bells in your garden.
ReplyDeleteAll of us at Faith's shower oohhed and aahhed at your arrangement! You definitely have a knack for that sort of thing! Great job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thank you for the Black-eyed Susans! ~ MJ
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Brian. But I'm not surprised--you are gifted in many ways, as shown in this great blog.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Above is from KP in MT!!
ReplyDeleteI was tempted to hide them during the shower so Faith would 'forget' to take them home. Really lovely! Chris
ReplyDeleteThank you for the stunning flowers! She tried to hide them but they came home in my car. Lucky me! Thank you, Brian!
ReplyDelete