Our cell phones do not have any minutes available on them right now, so the boys end up finding the phones and treating them as toys. Oliver had one open this morning and somehow managed to activate the speaker phone memory function (that I did not know was an available feature). You know, the feature that allows you to speak the name of the person whose number you wish to dial.
Phone Voice (always a lady!): Please enter a command.
Oliver: Beep! Beep! (pressing buttons)
Phone Voice: Please say the name of the person you wish to call.
Oliver: DaDa!
Phone Voice: I am sorry, did you say the name DaDa?
Yep, that automated function picked up my name as said by my boy. I love that.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! I am going to have work on my phone next week!! AJ
ReplyDeleteHe looks like his Mama! I enjoy your entries!
ReplyDelete