Love the hat! :)Great looking ferry! Coming up in the world, Port Townsend! Will have to try it out one day!Great photos of the boys and you Lisa!
Wow it's so shiny! I can't even imagine what that's like after chasing around little ones on grimy & smelly don't-put-your-mouth-on-that boats!
Can't wait to ride this ferry!!!AJ
Thanks for the pictoral tour of the new ferry! It made me feel like I was actually there! I looks like you had a fun day! (kc)
Love the hat! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat looking ferry! Coming up in the world, Port Townsend! Will have to try it out one day!
Great photos of the boys and you Lisa!
Wow it's so shiny! I can't even imagine what that's like after chasing around little ones on grimy & smelly don't-put-your-mouth-on-that boats!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to ride this ferry!!!
ReplyDeleteAJ
Thanks for the pictoral tour of the new ferry! It made me feel like I was actually there! I looks like you had a fun day! (kc)
ReplyDelete