While shopping in your local grocery store you will hopefully not hear the store intercom come on with a friendly voice requesting that whoever owns the dog that is happily roaming the aisles to please take your dog back outside. Yep, Jess came along for the walk to the store today, and when it came time to tie her up in her usual spot right outside the store doors, it was realized that she had a leash, but no collar. (both are ideal when securing your dog)
I can imagine her realizing her sudden freedom, and using it to follow the other shoppers into that place with so many wonderful scents. And there you have it.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hilarious. You've invented a new "Good Dog, Carl" episode!
ReplyDeleteSocial wife, social boys, social dog...you are surrounded Brian!
ReplyDeleteSomething similar happened to us today when I brought Molly down to the waterfront for a walk, and we had no leash...had to pop into the pet store for a spare and poop bags to keep in the car I guess. All this pet preparedness is still so new to me. I've got babies and kids down, but dogs I'm still learning I guess.
ReplyDelete