| No Mama means dirty faces! |
| No Mama means poor posture! |
| No Mama means scowling faces! |
| No Mama means yellow boots go with everything! |
| But, No Mama also means that we miss her terribly and look forward to her return. |
| No Mama means dirty faces! |
| No Mama means poor posture! |
| No Mama means scowling faces! |
| No Mama means yellow boots go with everything! |
| But, No Mama also means that we miss her terribly and look forward to her return. |
Love the scowling face! Nice of you to give Lisa a day off--that is so important. Carrie
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Awesome! ~ MJ
ReplyDeleteWe have a No-Mama-3-day-weekend coming up and I can say you are way ahead of the game...I don't think Dave will even think to take pictures! But I will get to sleep in!
ReplyDelete