| Mrs. Duck and her brood crossed the path right in front of me and then swam close enough for a photo. |
| She is getting older and walking a little slower, which makes me sad. |
| The sound of the wind in the trees is soothing. The sound of disobeying children is not. |
And when I returned...
A certain person to whom I am matrimonially linked looked out the front window to see her dream taxi, parked and ready to swoop her away.
And there you have it.
Here's to long quiet walks with time to think, and to a wife who knows how to make me laugh when I return.

I would be so happy if that truck was outside the front of my house. Even more happy if they were walking up to my door with a delivery!!! My sister and I are the same!
ReplyDeleteAJ
Nothing like humor and a good beer to add a little brightness to a challenging day! Can you direct that truck over to my house please? (kc)
ReplyDelete