The first is a postcard invitation to an art exhibit. This was given to me by a customer who is an artist specializing in bronze work. I show much interest in his work, and he was kind enough to invite me to a showing of his. Culture, art, enlightenment.
Item number two is the program to a recent roller derby event which took place in Seattle. This was given to me by a coworker who loves attending such... exuberant events, and has invited me several times to join him. (Don't worry, Mother, I declined!) Violence, drunkenness, non-academia.
The third paper item is a hurriedly scribbled heart which I found once when I returned from lunch break. Lisa had stopped by to see me and left this sentiment for me to find. It has been used as a bookmark by me ever since. Love, warm feelings, funny wife.
And there you have it: A few things passed on to me. You may feel free to stop by my workplace and add your own contribution to my collection at any time.

No comments:
Post a Comment