Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wonder

Though I sometimes wonder what it would be like to spend my evenings going out and getting multiple tattoos followed by a bar fight, or skateboarding naked through downtown at midnight, or base jumping off of a tall bridge, I must admit that I prefer quiet evenings with my family, playing near the water.

Watching a passing jet.

A warm and cloudy evening. Just how we like it.
When a girl shows up at the park in a pink princess outfit, you just go with it.

Beach flowers.
The evening ferry rolling in.
And here we have a new phenomenon: Laying down in a random spot and pretending to "sleep". 


And how exactly should a passing beach goer respond to this sight?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am sooooo thankful you prefer the last option!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I think a cloudy sky makes for the best pictures!!! Plus... I like their legs in their shorts - I just want to squeeze them!!! That's what Aunts do!
    AJ

    ReplyDelete