When I worry and fret about:
My job, money, mortgage payments, irritating people, my to-do list, my wish-I-had-not-done-that list, my goals, my regrets, what I want to be when I grow up, my looming, dreaded birthday and what that means to me, being a parent, being a husband, being a car owner, being a tax payer, or a myriad of other things on the list....
Then... It is a good idea to take a walk into the woods and take in the sights, scents, and sounds of the outdoors.
 |
| My best friend in the distance. |
 |
| Huckleberries galore. |
And a song from a little voice brings me cheer.
 |
| The destination for today. |
 |
| The rhythm of the hike does wonders. |
 |
| The Quilcene River ripping along. |
Looks so relaxing. Love the song!!
ReplyDeleteAJ
Great song & love the pics of the boys together! ~ MJ
ReplyDeletethis is just what i needed to start my day. (kc)
ReplyDeleteThat is JUST the sentiment I needed. Thank you for writing this and sharing. A hike is what I need too, or to sit against a tree with a good book and a little toddler nibbling on that book. miss you, Danika
ReplyDelete