Though I daily take the transit to work, I have not yet taken the boys on a public bus ride.
Today was the right day to change that.
Lisa continued training for her new job today, so I took off a day from work to play with the boys.
A walk to the bus depot, a short ride downtown, and a stop at Don's Pharmacy to split a chocolate milkshake was a fine way to spend an Autumn day with the two usual suspects.
 |
| I felt the need to have visual proof for Mama that yes, they indeed DID have coats and hats on. |
 |
| Our bus arrives. |
 |
| Stunned and awed at public transportation. |
 |
| Awaiting our milkshake. |
 |
| Mosquito in training |
 |
| Awaiting bus ride #2. |
 |
| Uh, boys? We should probably come to a consensus... |
 |
| This Autumn has been quite colorful. |
 |
| We often make time for the ducks. |
What a lovely day! Nice job, papa!
ReplyDeleteBrian these are great pictures! Looks like a fun day!!
ReplyDeleteAJ
Love these pictures :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, friends and relations!
ReplyDelete