And here you have it. What the family looks like from a needlepoint of view.
My Sister-In-Law really was clever with this creative gift.
All that is missing is Lisa chasing me with a rolling pin in her hands...
Love it!
TOTALLY have that project on my to do list! I bought all the supplies the minute that Martha Stewart e-mail popped into my inbox a few months back...so great, I just have to figure out how to do chickens and make the dog a lot bigger. :)
Glad you like it!! It was fun to do!
ReplyDeleteAJ
Ange did a great job! ~ MJ
ReplyDeleteI love it :)
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY have that project on my to do list! I bought all the supplies the minute that Martha Stewart e-mail popped into my inbox a few months back...so great, I just have to figure out how to do chickens and make the dog a lot bigger. :)
ReplyDelete