Monday, March 12, 2012

A Trip Around Bainbridge

A bit of a break from our routine yesterday.
The blue raincoats were donned, and the boys were set loose upon various public places and the mild unsuspecting citizens of Bainbridge Island.
A nice change of scenery for us.
The HUGE play structure at Battle Point Park.

The downhill-on-wet-grass-quickstep.

A fleeting moment immediately before the deliberate disobeying of the request to avoid all puddles.

At one of the coziest bookstores that I have ever visited.


In the greenhouse at Bay Hay. (Ben, I miss you so!)

The crunch of gravel and the scent of plant life.

A new set of rubber boots for your friend.

If I were to win the lottery, I would have a greenhouse constructed, a hammock placed inside, and Lisa feeding me peeled grapes. (though it is safe to assume that she may not consent to that last part)


Notice the stuffed dog ("Starbuck") which must accompany your young friend.

2 comments:

  1. No chicks! We looked in the viewing pen and there was nothing to be found under the heat lamps.

    ReplyDelete