For some reason, he has taken on my herbal leaf gathering routine, heading out on his own into the garden, picking leaves for tea from a variety of sources (parsley in your tea, anyone?).
I must say that it is pleasant to share a cup of freshly brewed tea with him. He even has his own mug. I just need to do a thorough check on whatever concoction he brings to share. (mowed lawn tea flavor has not been introduced in tea shops for a reason)
| Proud of his gathered leaves. |
| This grouping has lemon balm, thyme, and parsley. |
| What is that over his eye, you ask? Looks like a rug burn? Oh, try a couch burn. Yep, gymnastics may not be his calling. |
And the following clip shows an example of what can be done with Papa's cup of tea.
Crow was discreetly given a taste of my cooled down drink.
Listen carefully for the "ahhhh.." sound!
We've got to get our little 2-year-old bruisers together soon, I think we would have the makings of a real comedic act on our hands.
ReplyDeleteLet's do it! We will weed for a Bazan meal!
ReplyDelete