Thursday, February 28, 2013

Update

If the Law of Entropy were not such a constant in my life, I could post more!

The update as we begin the month of March:

Our children still play with swords and Viking helmets.

Ah, a bit of the Norse influence in our lives...

Low tides still beckon, even in winter.





And, while Raffi may sing about shaking our sillies out, I do not believe he had a verse for chasing siblings with swords....




In addition to my own experiences with the above-mentioned Law of Entropy, I have also found that those surrounding me still exhibit more bursts of energy than I will ever hope to possess, my cat included in this number:


And there you have it.


1 comment:

  1. First. I miss those boys!
    Second. Henry can chase me with a sword.
    Third. The cat is a bit crazy.
    Fourth. I check the blog every minute of evey day for an update!!! ;)
    AJ

    ReplyDelete