Yesterday marked seventeen years of bliss, pain, elations, irritations, joy, misery, no children, three children, money, no money, sickness, health, laughter, tears, and everything in between.
I love you, my dear.
 |
| Results may vary from day to day, deposit twenty-five cents for further results. |
 |
| My garden-grown bouquet for the lady. |
 |
| Our constant companion for today's ceremonies. |
 |
| The day started with a family trip to the beach. |
 |
| Then a stop at one of our favorite all-purpose destinations. |
 |
| What I hope that my yard will someday look like. |
 |
| And here I am, benevolently talking to the gentle creatures of the forest. |
 |
| And when this individual came around the corner, stating that he "got a book from that birdhouse", we had to investigate.... |
 |
| Indeed, Bay Hay now has a little lending library! |
 |
| This trusty steed is still just twenty-five cents to ride. |
 |
A nice finish to the day.
|
Happy, happy Anniversary!! kp
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a great day!!!
ReplyDeleteAJ