I took a break from the usual scheduled program today to take in our county-wide Artist Studio Tour.
Once a year, artists of all mediums open up their studios to the public, showcasing their work, and being on hand to meet and greet. I truly enjoy seeing the creative work of others. Seeing people do what they love.
 |
| I begin my studio tour at studio 15, painter Jason Gould's home. |
 |
| Jason creates amazingly cheerful, vibrant paintings. |
 |
| Every wall space in the studio is taken up by artwork. |
 |
On to Kathy Francis' studio. Our former landlady who treated Lisa and I like family. And outside her new home/studio is the Poetry Post! |
 |
| There is Kathy, in the black smock, surrounded by admirers of her paintings. |
 |
| And right next door to Kathy's new house, is Kathy's old house, where the Missus and I first lived when we came to town. Good memories! |
I like creative people!!
ReplyDeleteAJ