This morning we went to a Christmas tree farm in Poulsbo. Being as chilly as it was, we quickly agreed on which tree to cut. Lisa got some of those large, atomic-era lights to adorn the branches (Henry was very impressed). I loved seeing the earnest admiration in Henry as he awoke from his nap to come out to the tree all lit up (that is his silhouette in the bottom photo).
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Christmas Tree: Part Two
This morning we went to a Christmas tree farm in Poulsbo. Being as chilly as it was, we quickly agreed on which tree to cut. Lisa got some of those large, atomic-era lights to adorn the branches (Henry was very impressed). I loved seeing the earnest admiration in Henry as he awoke from his nap to come out to the tree all lit up (that is his silhouette in the bottom photo).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BRRRRR! It is so crazy-cold outside, and it's always crazier in Poulsbo. I bet Oliver likes staring at the lights too.
ReplyDelete