Saturday, March 10, 2012

"Poo-Poo"

A few facts to remember in regards to the following video:

1. Your two young friends share a common habit of putting too much food in their mouths when eating.
2. Come to think of it, I at times display the same habit.
3. Facts number one and two drive Mama nuts. ("Boys: Take little bites!")
4. I just love it that the interviewee in this clip is determined to convey to me that he has spotted a "Poo-Poo" (from our dog) despite the difficulty in getting the word out without losing his cookie.
5. The last word that you hear him say is "Come", because he feels the need to guide me to the spot that he is pointing to.
6. I love that boy. (Even if he should take smaller bites of food)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Oliver!! He is trying so hard for you to understand him!
    AJ

    ReplyDelete