Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Meet & Greet

A completely frigid and moisture-filled day for a drive up to Bellingham to meet up with Family.
We quickly came to appreciate the great indoors.
Thank you Family for your gifts and company.
I'm glad the boys have you as part of their lives.

An early ferry ride with a Christmas orange breakfast.

A stop made in Mount Vernon at one of our favorite co-ops, complete with a toy section.

On to Bellingham, meeting at a local watering hole.


Gifts.

Gifts and love.

On to the chilly farmer's market, where I acknowledged by my goose bumps that indeed I was born in California.

Sharing umbrella space.


Beckoning to come listen to Holiday music.


Brass music at Christmastime reminds me of the classic Mr. Bean episode.


Oh, Auntie Ange, how we will miss you when you move away!





1 comment:

  1. I like Oliver's tired eyes in the first picture!
    It was a fun day!
    AJ

    ReplyDelete