Last week my boy was "Star of the Week", an honor bestowed upon each student for a whole week, similar to being Queen For A Day, or having a whole Birthday Week even if it isn't ones' birthday. I read a few of Henry's favorite stories to his classmates on Monday, Lisa brought in treats on Thursday, and we pinned up photos of him on the bulletin board. His classmates even pinned a "cape of honor" on him (which apparently was not viewed by him as much of an honor), and contributed their thoughts about him in a poster format.
My boy: Star of the Week.
 |
| Good 'ol Rennie. |
 |
| Me too. |
 |
| I bet you never went to school with a child named "Zen". |
I took this photo when I visited Henry's class, as it instantly made my day.
A little bit of inventive spelling came into use for this chart on how to make a pumpkin pie.
 |
| If you want a pukin' pie, you've got to get a pukin'! |
Henry!! He is a Star!! I love him!
ReplyDeleteAJ
Get a pukin!! Glad you got a photo of that.
ReplyDeleteHenry truly is cute and funny, with great hair. Well observed, classmates!
-C (I'm baaaack)
Yay Henry! ~ MJ
ReplyDelete